Thursday, May 8, 2008

pillows and tables


I popped into Winners this morning "just to look". I don't really shop there much, heck I don't really shop anywhere much, but I do love Winners. I found some pillows I had admired a week or so ago and they were marked down to half price. I couldn't leave them there. I also found the cutest side table for $39.99tx and I'd have been a fool to leave that behind too!! With my fireplace makeover and these new colourful additions, this is beginning to look like a very joyful room. I need to start prepping the walls to receive their nice new green hue.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks fellow Heidi! ;o)

Heidi Renee said...

fellow New Brunswick Heidi - who would have thought?

Chris Kauffman said...

Great find sista.

onelittlemustardseed said...

It looks great!!! I love the pillows!